EP 9. Pushing Boundaries & Challenging the Status Quo with Emma Kirkman
In this episode, I talk to Emma Kirkman, founder of Anywhere Culture and a passionate culture transformation practitioner on a mission to help liberate organisations from traditional thinking.
Emma has global experience across a range of industries including technology, banking, financial services, entertainment, retail and government. She loves using her swiss-army skill set of human centred design, agile, lean change, leadership coaching and team facilitation to fire-up people and organisations towards their vision of success.
This conversation ended up being so much more than I imagined and we talked about all of the ways she has pivoted, re-invented and upskilled herself to move through different phases and chapters of her life adapting to the world around her.
It’s an amazing episode, so I hope you enjoy it!
You will learn about:
- Emma’s career path and how she got to where she is today
- Emma’s definition of a successful life and career
- Ways to shift in business as the world changes
- Why it’s important to think about your personal value drivers
- What it means to live a more ‘harmonised’ life
- How you can push the boundaries and challenge the status quo
- Ways to overcome your self-limiting beliefs
- How to be brave and lean into your bigness
Self-Reflection Guide to developing a growth mindsetReboot Challenge - sign up here
Connect with Tash