EP 17. Understanding Your Mental Load and Practicing CLEAN Rest with Michelle Weeks
In this episode I speak with Michelle Weeks, a Life & Mindset Coach supporting mums to understand and lighten their mental load.
This is a pivotal episode as life gets fuller and busier. Being able to manage, clear out and better reset is going to be hugely beneficial for everyone moving forward.
Michelle also hosts the A Mother's Mind podcast, a candid podcast for mums exploring mindset, mental load and motherhood and is the creator of A Mother's Mind Membership, and one-to-one coaching opportunities.
In this episode you will learn about:
- What led Michelle to do what she does now
- What mental load actually is and how its relevant for everyone
- The key signs that your mental load might not be at a healthy level
- What clean rest is and how you can practise it
- How mental load impacts the ability to have clean rest
- How your life might change with mental offloading and clean rest
- Michelle’s top tips to better support your mental load
I’d love to know what you thought after listening to this episode and what stood out the most for you. Send me a message on Instagram or LinkedIn.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to rate the podcast and leave a review on either Apple or Spotify. Your support here will help push the podcast to a wider audience and help even more confident professionals thrive in their careers and lives!
Understanding Your Mental Load
Learning to Share Your Mental Load Part 1
Learning to Share Your Mental Load Part 2
5 Signs You Need Support with Your Mental Load
Michelle’s Journal for Mums - Get it here