EP2. Embracing Your Unique Version of Success
Success is often something that is externally driven and a definition that we’ve taken from someone else.
BUT, is that the truth of success for YOU?
In this episode, I talk about why we need to redefine success and how to create your own unique version of it.
You will also learn about:
- How success varies across individuals
- The negative consequences of a narrow success definition
- What comparisons might be doing to you and how to navigate it
- Why it’s important to focus on how you want to FEEL vs LOOK
- Where your mindset of success might come from
- Simple practices that will help you align with your values
How YOU define success for yourself and your life really really matters - because how you define it will dictate the actions you take to bring it to life.
Have a listen to the episode and reflect on your own success definition and if needed, consider what tweaks might be needed to create a more aligned successful life that FEELS good to YOU.
Connect with Tash