EP 10. Overwhelm Buster: Taking Control of Your Stress and Worry
Let’s talk about overwhelm and how to take control of it! I am not immune to overwhelm and it regularly overtakes my brain when I have so many things to get through or ideas on my mind. I know for some of you, this might be the case too!
In this episode, I share some common patterns of overwhelm that I see coming up for clients, and myself, then share some practical tips on how you can begin to overcome the stress and worry of your never-ending ‘to do’ list.
You will also learn about:
- The definition of overwhelm and what it actually means
- Why the brain often searches for the easy path
- What overwhelm might feel like in the body
- Why it's important to focus on ONE priority at a time
- How to implement simple overwhelm busting strategies into your day
- My mindset reminders for navigating overwhelm
I’d love to know what you start noticing when you begin to shift the way you approach your ‘to do’ list on your quest to combat overwhelm. Send me a message on Instagram or LinkedIn.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to rate the podcast and leave a review on either Apple or Spotify. Your support here will help push the podcast to a wider audience and help even more confident professionals thrive in their careers and lives!
Reboot Challenge - sign up here