EP 11. From HR Advisor to CEO: Strategically Planning Your Career with Pene Parton
From HR Advisor to CEO – in this episode I speak with Pene Barton, a coach, experienced people leader, and CEO of Crimson Global Academy.
Pene is passionate about building high-growth, scalable and successful organisations and has over 10 years of experience working with some of the fastest-growing global startups in people, culture, and performance roles.
She was also my Leader when I stepped into my first people leadership role as well!
In this episode, we talk about her story and how she got to where she is now, including the imposter syndrome she faced when becoming a CEO in her early 30’s.
You will learn about:
- What skills you need to take the steps towards a CEO role
- The biggest challenges Pene has faced in her career
- Ways to blend work and life in order to avoid burnout
- Boundaries that can support your life and career vision
- Tips on how you can be more strategic with your career moves
- Why it’s good to have a menu of energy filling practices to choose from
- How affirmations can help you build your confidence
I’d love to know what you thought after listening to Pene’s story and if anything has inspired you to make moves in your career. Send me a message on Instagram or LinkedIn.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to rate the podcast and leave a review on either Apple or Spotify. Your support here will help push the podcast to a wider audience and help even more confident professionals thrive in their careers and lives!
If you’re done sidelining yourself and ready to strategically plan your next career move, let’s connect and see how working together can give you the clarity, strategy, and CONFIDENCE you need. I offer 1:1 leadership coaching tailored to your unique goals and challenges.
Connect With Pene
LinkedIn: Penelope Barton