EP 12. The Best Question for Decision Doubts
In this episode, I talk about why you might doubt your decisions and what problems it can create when you spiral into doubting tendencies and patterns.
I am then going to share a really powerful question that I love to ask myself, and also use with clients, to help them get clearer and make the best decision for them with the information they have.
You will also learn about:
- What happens when you caught up in “right” and “wrong” thinking
- How decision paralysis might show up in your life
- The difference between making a decision externally and internally
- Why fear based decisions often don’t work out
- How it looks when you make a decision from love
- Why the best choice isn’t always the easiest choice
- What happens in your body when you’ve made a grounded decision
- How to stay true to your vision and values of your life
Making the best decision for you is ALWAYS the simpler choice, it just might not be the easiest, but what it will do is keep you connected to yourself which then results in you being the best for those around you.
Once you’ve listened to the episode, let me know if the question I share is something you use already, or if you’ve started implementing it into your life and what it has opened up for you.
Connect with me