EP 22. Strategies to Move Through Busyness with More Ease
As we approach the end of year “busyness” I thought it would be great to share some simple strategies to help you move through this time with more ease.
These strategies can also be implemented whenever you feel overwhelmed or like your workload is getting the best of you, so listen in, because they really are beneficial at any point.
You will learn about:
- How to prevent feeling burnout on your break
- Why ‘deciding’ is a powerful action
- How to get clear on what actually needs to be done
- The importance of communicating and enforcing boundaries
- What it means to say “yes” slowly
- Two impactful questions to help you challenge stress and overwhelm
I know the strategies I speak of in this episode are going to be so valuable to implement, so I’d really love to hear from you if you find they help you combat the busy period with ease. Feel free to get in touch with me via Instagram or LinkedIn.
And as always, if you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to pass it on or rate the podcast and leave a review on either Apple or Spotify. Your support here will help push the podcast to a wider audience and help even more confident professionals thrive in their careers and lives!
If you want to make sure you have even more energy as you move into the final weeks of the year. Download my Energy Fillers Guide so you can create practices that support you so you have more in the tank to be your best.