EP 27. Strategically Plan for Clarity, Confidence and Energy
Welcome back to Lead With Less, and Happy New Year!
In this episode I delve into the importance of strategic planning, and take you through a series of powerful questions that will act as a compass for guiding your year.
You will also discover how mapping out a plan not only shapes your goals but also influences the decisions you make.
You will learn about:
- Why strategic planning matters
- The impact of unclear aspirations
- What the three pillars are for planning your year ahead
- Why it’s important to start with emotions and how you want to feel
- How to embody the person capable of achieving your goals
- The power of small actions
I’d love to know if this episode was helpful and what you’re going to do to move towards the goals that you want to achieve this year. Feel free to get in touch with me via Instagram or LinkedIn.
Don’t forget to leave a review on either Apple or Spotify. Your support here will help push the podcast to a wider audience and help even more confident professionals thrive in their careers and lives!
Strategically Plan for Clarity, Confidence, and Energy - The Template
EP4. The Mindset Reset: Rewiring Your Thinking for Positive Change
Join the waitlist for Confidently Thriving when doors open in 2024!